Subscribe And Pay Online
If you are a current or new subscriber to the Tribune, you may now order your subscription or renew it and make payment online. The Tribune uses PayPal to process online credit card payments. You do not need to have a PayPal account to utilize this service.
Please start my new subscription or renew my current subscription to the Montmorency County Tribune
Once you have subscribed to the Tribune, you will receive a renewal notice card in the mail when it is time to renew your subscription.
To subscribe or renew your subscription and pay online:
- Fill out the form below in it's entirety. Forms submitted without all the information filled out will not be processed.
- Select your subscription type, and how many years you will be paying for.
- Click on the "Send your information" button and you will then be taken to the page to submit your payment.
Print Subscriptions: The Tribune is mailed to your home via the US Postal Service each Wednesday. Rates vary by location (see below). Print edition subscribers can also receive the digital edition at no extra charge. If you want the online subscription added to your print subscription, please check the box below.
Digital-Only Subscription: We are sorry, we can not accept new digital or digital renewals at this time. We are having an issue with the portion of our web hosting that processes these accounts. We are working with our host to get it resolved as soon as possible. Thank you for your understanding.
Subscription rates are as follows:
One Year Subscriptions
- Print Edition, in county, year round: $30 - Saves you $22 off newsstand prices!
- Print Edition, in state: $32
- Print Edition, out of state: $36
Two Year Subscriptions
- Print Edition, in county, year round: $50 - Saves you $54 off newsstand prices!
- Print Edition, in state: $54
- Print Edition, out of state: $62
If you are subscribing to a home-delivery subscription, your paper should start arriving with next weeks edition.